THE PAINTED KITCHEN EXHIBITION - SEPTEMBER 2015, LONDON
INSPIRED BY CHEFS WHO USE LOCALLY SOURCED, SUSTAINABLE INGREDIENTS FROM AROUND THE BRITISH ISLES.
- JANUARY - Blood Orange Jelly with Stem Ginger Custard. Fern Verrow : Recipes from the Farm Kitchen by Harry Astley & Jane Scotter.
- FEBRUARY - Kale with Lemon and Garlic. Tender : A Cook and his Vegetable Patch by Nigel Slater
- MARCH - Scallops with Purple Sprouting Broccoli. British Seasonal Food by Mark Hix
- APRIL - Asparagus & Mackerel Sashimi, Pickled Ginger, Orange and Soy Dressing. The Natural Cook : Eating The Seasons From Root To Fruit by Tom Hunt
- MAY - Globe Artichokes with Nasturtium Butter. The Herb & Flower Cookbook: Plant, Grow and Eat by Pip McCormac
- JUNE - Elderflower and Gooseberry Cordial. The Modern Peasant by Jojo Tulloh
- JULY - Mackerel, Fennel, Beetroot and Radish Salad. Food From Plenty by Diana Henry
- SEPTEMBER - Mushroom Ragout with Poached Duck Egg. Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi
- OCTOBER - Blackberry and Plum Jam. Food From Plenty by Diana Henry
- OCTOBER - Sea Buckthorn & Crab Apple Jam. Edible Seashore: River Cottage Handbook No. 5 by John Wright
- DECEMBER - Poached Pears with Spiced Syrup. A Year at Otter Farm by Mark Diacono
TO COMMISSION A FAVOURITE RECIPE, PLEASE CONTACT - firstname.lastname@example.org